(Repeats story issued late on Tuesday) (Adds details, background) DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Indian vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is not interested in buying either General Motors Corp's Hummer brand or Ford Motor Co's Swedish car brand Volvo, a top executive said on Tuesday. "We don't want to acquire other problems," Vice Chairman Anand Mahindra told Reuters on the sidelines of the meeting of the World Economic Forum, but he did not rule out other buys. "What ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-DAVOS-UPDATE 1-Mahindra not interested in Hummer, Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.