(Repeats Nov. 1 story for wider readership) (For more Reuters DEALTALKs, click [ID:DEALTALK/]) * Board hires Goldman to evaluate breakup -sources * Visteon management has argued breakup hard to do -sources * Smaller asset sales already under way, including lighting * Visteon's Halla stake in Korea essential in any breakup By Soyoung Kim Nov 1 (Reuters) - New directors nominated by an activist investor are leading a push to break up Visteon Corp , even though the U.S. auto parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-DEALTALK-Activist's nominees push for Visteon breakup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.