(Repeats story sent Wednesday) (For more Reuters Dealtalks, please click [DEALTALK/]) By Jui Chakravorty Das NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - With less than a week remaining before a self-imposed deadline to make a decision on its iconic Hummer brand, General Motors Corp has people wondering: Is it going to sell or is it going to fold? Three sources with direct knowledge of the sale process say the brand does have a few offers and that active discussions are ongoing, but that a deal is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-DEALTALK-Key deadline looms for Hummer sale process" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642