(Repeats item first filed on Sunday) *California feeling Detroit's pain *Workers rally in San Francisco By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - For more than two decades, Frank Ramirez has made a living working an unusual job in Silicon Valley: assembling cars and trucks for Toyota Motor Corp and General Motor Co. Ramirez, 49, had planned to continue working for the foreseeable future at the New United Motor Manufacturing Inc, or NUMMI, plant in Fremont, a place that is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Detroit's car woes spread to California" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642