(Replaces term high-sticker with high-priced in para 1.) By Marcel Michelson AMSTERDAM, May 19 (Reuters) - Sports car maker Spyker plans a ride on the stock exchange in the first Dutch initial public offering in nearly a year, which would value the maker of high-power, high-priced vehicles as high as 60 million euros ($72 million). Spyker will offer about 25 percent of its equity at 14-17 euros per share from May 24, it said on Wednesday. It aims to raise as much as 15 million euros. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Dutch sports car maker Spyker roars to bourse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642