(Repeating story from late Thursday - no change in text) By Vikram Subhedar HONG KONG, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Japan's December rally has handed Asia's struggling stock traders an early Christmas present as the rare flurry of activity in Tokyo helps make an otherwise bleak year end on a brighter note. Since elections were called in mid-November, Japanese stocks have soared on expectations that victory for Shinzo Abe and his Liberal Democratic Party ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Equities big in Japan again as Abe wakes up markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.