(Repeats to remove internal message) By Emily Chasan NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - A group of about 20 lenders that balked at the terms of a government-brokered deal to cut Chrysler LLC's $6.9 billion debt, are now planning to object to the company's planned bankruptcy sale, their attorney said on Thursday. Chrysler LLC filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in New York on Thursday, saying that it would sell its core assets including its Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge brands into a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-EXCLUSIVE-Chrysler lender group plans objection to sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.