(Repeating story to extra subscribers) Feb 27 (Reuters) - General Motors' German unit Opel agreed on a proposed restructuring plan that requires European governments to step in to help save the company and safeguard jobs and factories. [ID:nLR307222] GM Europe's management will now discuss the plan with the German government. Here are five factors the plan includes: * Opel, including UK affiliate Vauxhall, becomes an independent entity * Opel receives 3.3 billion euros ($4.18 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-FACTBOX-Five facts about plan to rescue GM's Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.