(Repeats to fix formatting in table.) LONDON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Following are data for the total number of futures metals contracts traded on the London Metal Exchange (LME) and the Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) since the start of 2009. Please note: * LME data came from the exchange or was taken from its website. SHFE data came from the Reuters database. * The LME declined to comment on the volume numbers. * Trade sources say SHFE includes both sides of the deal in its volumes. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-FACTBOX-Metals volumes traded on LME and SHFE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642