(Repeats to additional subscribers) DETROIT, July 25 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier Federal-Mogul Corp posted a higher quarterly profit on Friday as sales rose sharply in overseas markets. Net income rose to $89.6 million, or 89 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $3.9 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 13.1 percent to $2 billion. (Reporting by David Bailey, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Federal-Mogul posts quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.