MILAN, June 27 (Reuters) - Struggling automaker Fiat is set to appoint later on Thursday Gabriele Galateri di Genola as joint chief executive to work alongside Paolo Fresco, who is also chairman, local media reported. A financial source said Fiat's board was expected to appoint a chief executive at its meeting this morning. Fiat declined to comment. Galateri di Genola is close to the controlling Agnelli family and is currently chief executive of Agnelli holdings Ifi and Ifil . Paolo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Fiat to appoint Galateri di Genola CEO - reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642