(Repeats story issued late on Tuesday) MUMBAI, Jan 23 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd. said on Tuesday it had accepted an offer from Italy's Fiat , an existing joint-venture partner, to collaborate with it on its long-planned, cheap small-car project. However, the extent of collaboration would be limited, a senior Tata official said. "At the stage at which we are today, where design and styling has been frozen and vendors have been fixed, the scope for involvement is limited," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Fiat to help India Tata Motors on small car project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642