MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Fiat's operating loss shrank to 25 million euros in the second quarter of the year from 127 million euros a year ago, it said on Thursday, much better than an analysts' estimate of a 74.5 million euro loss. Fiat's core car unit -- which triggered the group's worst crisis last year -- narrowed its second-quarter operating loss to 234 million euros from 394 million a year ago. A Reuters poll of analysts had forecast Fiat Auto would lose 253 million euros. Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Fiat Q2 operating loss shrinks to 25 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.