(Repeats to additional Reuters clients) MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat and Chrysler on Tuesday confirmed plans to invest 850 million euros ($1.14 billion) with Russia's Sberbank to produce and distribute Jeeps and Chrysler-branded vehicles in Russia, part of the Italian automaker's plan to sell 6 million cars worldwide by 2014. Sberbank intends to finance the project and take a stake of up to 20 percent in the joint venture, which will produce up to 120,000 vehicles in a plant near St. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Fiat says will produce Jeeps in Russia with Sberbank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642