(Repeats to additional subscribers with no changes to text) STOCKHOLM, Dec 23 (Reuters) - U.S. car maker Ford has agreed to sell Volvo cars to China's Zhejiang Geely and will present the deal at 1000 GMT, Swedish television reported on Wednesday. The fine print of the deal can take some more time to finalise, Swedish television said. It said a local union representative had confirmed that an agreement had been reached between Ford and Geely. Two sources with direct knowledge of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Ford agrees to sell Volvo Cars to Geely-Swedish TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.