(Repeats to additional subscribers) SHANGHAI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Monday its new $510 million auto manufacturing plant in east China has started operation, boosting its car production capacity in the country to more than 410,000 units. The facility, based in the city of Nanjing, near Shanghai, has an initial annual production capacity of 160,000 units. The plant is owned by Changan Ford Mazda Automobile, a tie-up linking the second-largest U.S. automaker with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Ford starts operation at new $510 mln China plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642