(Repeats March 24 story for wider readership) * Ford files suit against Nissan's Brazil management * Rappers in TV ad ridicule Ford for allegedly high prices By Guillermo Parra-Bernal SAO PAULO, March 24 (Reuters) - The Brazilian unit of Ford Motor Co filed a criminal lawsuit against the local management of rival Nissan Motor Co for airing a TV commercial that says the U.S. automaker charges customers too much for hatchback models. The commercial, which was withdrawn from national ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Ford sues Nissan's Brazil management over TV ad" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642