(Repeats story from Monday) By Mathieu Robbins LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - U.S. automaker Ford Motor Co could announce as early as late next week the sale of its luxury Jaguar and Land Rover brands to Indian carmaker Tata Motors , said a source familiar with the matter. The deal, which is now set to go ahead after Tata met a Ford UK labour union last week, could be announced on March 5 or March 6, although the timing could yet slip, the source said on Monday. Tata, India's top vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Ford, Tata could agree Jaguar deal next week-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.