(Repeats story filed on Saturday) MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - India's Bajaj Auto Ltd. and France's Renault SA are in initial talks about vehicles for India and may enter into a long-term agreement, the companies said in a statement. "Bajaj Auto and Renault are in preliminary deliberations to jointly understand customer requirements and business potential for very competitive vehicles in India," the statement said. "If concluded favourably, this could lead to a long-term partnership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-France's Renault, India's Bajaj in initial talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.