(Repeats to add additional reporting line) FRANKFURT, Dec 31 (Reuters) - A group of investment funds is seeking nearly 2 billion euros ($2.60 billion) in compensation from Porsche Automobil Holding SE for losses incurred in a "short squeeze" as Porsche attempted to take over larger rival Volkswagen AG in 2008. A spokesman for Porsche rejected the complaint, which follows other cases against it that have so far been unsuccessful. "The accusations mentioned are not new and we reject them," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Funds sue Porsche for 2 bln euros over VW 'short squeeze'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.