(Repeats to additional subscribers. Text unchanged) FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors and Magna hope to close the sale of a majority stake in GM's Opel by the middle of September, ahead of Germany's general elections, an Opel supervisory board member told Reuters on Friday. "There should be a contract ready by July 15 between GM and Magna...by mid-September there should be a closing," said Rainer Einenkel, the senior labour leader at Opel's Bochum plant, who also sits on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-GM, Magna to close Opel sale by mid-Sept-union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.