(Repeating to add analyst's name in last paragraph) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Dec 16 (Reuters) - As General Motors Corp. gears up to launch its new line of full-size sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks next year, analysts remain skeptical of how beneficial they will be in turning around GM's losses. GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said late on Thursday the automaker should see improved revenue in 2006, driven by the GMT-900 series -- a new line of redesigned SUVs with greater ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-GM optimistic on new SUVs but analysts skeptical" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642