(Repeats to additional subscribers with no changes to text) * Plan expected to outline thousands of job cuts * Could also see plants closed FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Management at General Motors Opel subsidiary in Germany will present its supervisory board with a restructuring plan on Friday expected to cost thousands of jobs and possibly one or more plant closures. The meeting comes a day after thousands of workers demonstrated in Ruesselsheim, Germany, for an independent Opel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-GM's Opel board to meet over restructuring plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642