(Repeats to additional subscribers) By Scott Malone BOSTON, June 23 (Reuters) - Google Inc's famous employee perks -- from providing "nap pods" for a quick break during the day to allowing engineers to spend 20 percent of their work time on side projects that may spark new ideas -- have given the Internet leader the best reputation in corporate America, according to a study released on Monday. On the other hand, the U.S. airline industry, which has cut employee pay while raising prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Google has best reputation in U.S., airlines fall-survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.