(Repeat of item sent on Jan 29; Honda's Q3 results are due at 3 p.m. or 0600 GMT, Toyota reports Q3 results on Feb 5)) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Japanese car makers Honda Motor Co and Toyota Motor Corp look set to report healthy third-quarter earnings in the coming week as brisk sales in the United States more than made up for soft demand at home. A fast-growing Asian car market is also expected to have driven profits in the October-December quarter, analysts said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Healthy Q3 seen for Honda, Toyota on strong US ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.