(Repeats story issued late on Thursday) * June qtr net profit 4.92 bln rupees vs 5.97 bln consensus * High raw material and emission norms costs hit profits * Margins to be under pressure in current qtr (Adds details, analyst comments and background) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - India's Hero Honda Motors , on Thursday reported a 1.6 percent dip in quarterly net profit, its first decline in 11 quarters, and analysts said margins would remain under pressure in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Hero Honda qtrly net dips, margin pressure to continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642