(Repeating story that ran on July 24. Honda's earnings will be released around 0600 GMT on Monday) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, July 24 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-largest automaker, is set to post record quarterly operating profit in April-June, boosted by brisk U.S. sales of light trucks and a weak yen for the period. Six analysts polled by Reuters produced an average forecast of 185 billion yen ($1.58 billion) in consolidated operating income for the period, a 23 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Honda set for record Q1 profits on brisk US sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642