(Repeat of October 24 item. Honda is due to announce first-half earnings at 3 p.m. (0600 GMT) on Monday. Toyota's earnings are due at the same time on Wednesday. By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Oct 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and Honda Motor Co are set to report record profits for the six months to September, underlining the strength of Japanese automakers, which are enjoying robust sales in North America. Japan's top two automakers do not give forecasts for half-year group operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Honda, Toyota set for bumper first-half profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642