(Repeats to fix typo in headline) SHANGHAI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co.'s China vehicle sales jumped 43.6 percent in July from a year earlier, outperforming growth of 36.52 percent for the country's overall passenger car market. Honda, maker of the Civic, Accord, CR-V and Odyssey models, sold 33,006 vehicles in China during the month, up from 22,978 units in July 2006, it said in a statement on Monday. Sales at its venture in central China jumped 74.4 percent to 10,900 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Honda's July China sales up 44 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.