(Repeats to fix transmission error) SEOUL, May 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Capital, partly owned by General Electric , sold its remaining 1 percent stake in affilate Hyundai Mobis Co. for 70.8 billion won ($76.22 million), a source familiar with the deal said on Wednesday. Hyundai Capital Services Inc. sold 857,500 shares in Mobis via block sale at 82,600 won each, the source said, marking a 2 percent discount to the auto part maker's closing share price on Tuesday. ($1=928.8 Won)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Hyundai Capital sells affilate stake for $76 mln-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.