(This is a repeat of an earlier story ahead of Hyundai Motor's earnings announcement on Thursday) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Jan 23 (Reuters) - South Korea's top auto maker, Hyundai Motor Co. , is expected to post a two-thirds jump in fourth quarter profits on Thursday as recovering domestic demand hoists sales of premium models and steel prices stabilise. Hyundai, which controls half the South Korean market and sells two thirds of its vehicles abroad, is likely to see earnings improve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Hyundai Motor to post profit jump; won a concern" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642