(This is a repeat of an earlier story ahead of Hyundai Motor's expected earnings announcement on Thursday) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, April 24 (Reuters) - South Korea's top auto maker, Hyundai Motor Co. , is expected to post a 7 percent dip in quarterly profit on Thursday as a firm won currency dented the value of overseas sales, but its outlook is slightly better. Hyundai, mired in a domestic cash-for-favours scandal, sells two-thirds of its vehicles abroad and should gain from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Hyundai Motor Q1 profit to drop on currency squeeze" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.