(This is a repeat of an earlier story ahead of Hyundai Motor's earnings announcement on Thursday) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, July 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's biggest car maker, is poised to report a 14 percent fall in quarterly earnings on Thursday, hit by higher steel prices and heavy marketing costs, according to a Reuters survey. Analysts have warned that Hyundai's profitability may weaken further due to ballooning labour costs, wilting external demand for cars, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Hyundai Motor Q2 profit seen down on rising costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.