(Repeats story issued on Saturday) BANGALORE, June 26 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, plans to invest 2.5 billion rupees ($54 million) into aerospace business, its managing director said on Saturday. Mahindra will invest 1.5 billion rupees into aircraft component manufacturing, and another 1 billion rupees in aircraft manufacturing, Managing Director and Vice Chairman of the Mahindra group, Anand Mahindra said in Bangalore. Mahindra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India Mahindra to invest $54 mln in aerospace-chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.