(Repeats story issued on Saturday) * Mahindra execs don't comment on how much company may pay * Analysts peg the deal value in $100mln-$300mln range * Seven foreign and South Korean firms in fray for Ssangyong (Updates with details, deal background) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, on Saturday said it had submitted a letter of intent to make a bid for troubled Korean SUV maker Ssangyong Motor, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India Mahindra submits letter of intent for Ssangyong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.