(Repeats to add coding without changes to text) GLOBAL MARKETS * The near-month derivative contract for India's NSE index at Singapore Exchange fell 0.6 percent, while MSCI Asia ex-Japan edged down 0.3 percent. * Asian shares and the euro extended losses on Friday as China's factory activity data delivered its weakest reading this year, highlighting concerns the worsening euro zone debt crisis will further undermine global economic growth. * U.S. stocks fell modestly on Thursday to close ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Indian stocks to watch-June 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.