(Repeats story issued on April 21) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, April 21 (Reuters) - Indian vehicle makers are set to report mostly higher quarterly profits on stable raw material costs and modest sales growth, but high oil prices and firm interest rates could squeeze margins in coming quarters. Bajaj Auto Ltd. , India's number-two motorcycle maker, and top truck producer Tata Motors Ltd. could report earnings grew 51 and 30 percent respectively on new launches and sales of premium ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Indian vehicle makers see mostly higher Q4 earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.