(Repeats story issued on Saturday) BOMBAY, June 25 (Reuters) - India's Bharat Forge Ltd. , the world's second-biggest forging company, has acquired a U.S. firm, Federal Forge Inc., in an all cash deal worth $9.1 million, the Bombay Stock Exchange said on Saturday. Federal Forge is engaged in the design and manufacture of forged steel components for the automobile industry. "It is a significant step towards implementing Bharat Forge's strategy of expanding our global footprint and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's Bharat Forge acquires U.S. firm for $9 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.