(Repeats story issued late on Thursday) MUMBAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - India's top motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd , said on Thursday quarterly profit rose 32 percent, as its higher-margin bikes helped offset firm interest rates in the world's biggest market after China. Hero Honda, in which India's Hero Group and Japan's Honda Motor Co each hold 26 percent, has about half the market, which is expanding quickly on the back of rising incomes. Truck maker Daimler recently formed a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's Hero Honda Q3 net up 32 pct, beats f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642