(Repeats story issued late on Wednesday) * Ssangyong due diligence to take 6 weeks * No major hurdles to acquisition * New tractor plant to take capacity to 300,000 units (Adds quotes, background) NEW DELHI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra expects to complete its acquisition of Korean automaker Ssangyong Motor in four months and will operate the company as a separate unit, its president said on Wednesday. Ssangyong would continue to have a South Korean chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's Mahindra to complete Ssangyong buy in 4 months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642