(Repeats story issued late on Wednesday) (Adds details, background) NEW DELHI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Indian utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd expects to raise tractor prices in the next three months due to higher prices of steel, the alloy used in their manufacture, a senior official said on Wednesday. "There is a very high probability that it will happen in the next three months," Gautam Nagwekar, chief operating officer for Mahindra's farm equipment unit, told reporters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's Mahindra: likely to raise tractor prices soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642