(Repeats to attach to corrected alert) MUMBAI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor and utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , said on Thursday quarterly net profit surged as tractor sales and strong exports helped offset high raw material costs. Mahindra, which has about 30 percent of India's tractor market, the world's biggest by volume, said net profit rose to 3.86 billion rupees ($85.2 million) in its fiscal second quarter to end-September from 1.57 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's Mahindra Q2 net surges on strong sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.