(Repeats for wider distribution) NEW DELHI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd , India's biggest carmaker, missed estimates with a 5 percent decline in net profit for the quarter to end-September, its fifth consecutive quarterly decline, after a deadly riot at one of its plants led to a $250 million production loss. Maruti, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, said net profit fell to 2.27 billion rupees ($42 million) in the second quarter of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's Maruti Q2 net falls 5 pct on factory riot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.