(Repeats story issued on Saturday) MUMBAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - India's top car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd , has raised discounts on many of its models as demand slows amid higher interest rates, newspaper adverts on Saturday showed. Maruti, majority-owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , has raised discounts to up to $1,090 and extended the offer to many of its models, including its best-selling Alto and the Esteem sedan, to shore up sales. Maruti, which has nearly half of India's market for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's Maruti raises discounts to drive car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642