(Repeats story issued late on Tuesday) IJMUIDEN, The Netherlands, Sept 25 (Reuters) - India's Tata Group, one of four firms looking to buy Ford's European luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover, is seeking a greater role in the auto industry in the United Kingdom, its chairman said on Tuesday. "We hope to have a greater presence in the automobile field in the United Kingdom," Ratan Tata told reporters. "The UK has a tremendous automotive industry and a tremendous automotive capability," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's Tata eyes greater UK auto role - chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642