By Suresh Seshadri BOMBAY, Oct 30 (Reuters) - India's largest truck maker, Tata Engineering & Locomotive Co Ltd (TELCO), posted a lower-than-expected second-quarter net profit on Wednesday, recovering from last year's loss as vehicle sales surged. But it said it expected truck and bus sales to ease in the rest of the year to March 2003 as the impact of a widespread drought dents output in India's vital farm sector. TELCO Finance Director Praveen Kadle told an earnings news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's TELCO sees growth easing after Q2 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.