(Repeating story that was initially transmitted on Saturday) By Suresh Seshadri MADRAS, India, July 29 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co Ltd, India's third-largest motorcycle maker is expected to report on Monday profit surged 153 percent last quarter from a year earlier, as it accelerated cost cuts and revved up sales of a new bike. Sales at the Madras-based TVS Motor, which was till last year a joint venture partner of Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , are forecast to rise 57 percent year-on-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-India's TVS Motor Q1 net seen doubling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.