(Repeats for technical reasons, no changes to text) FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche brushed off concern that cooling demand in emerging markets could hurt the German carmaker's business. "There are some clouds on the sky that we cannot just close our eyes to, but we are confident that our business will continue to develop postitively," he told Reuters Insider TV in an interview on Wednesday. Daimler earlier warned that strong demand for cars in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-INTERVIEW-Daimler CEO says confident of future business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642