By Vithoon Amorn BANGKOK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co, Japan's second-largest automaker, said on Thursday a production expansion in South East Asia would boost its car and commercial vehicle sales in the region's main markets by 30 percent this year. Satoshi Toshida, chief executive of Bangkok-based Asian Honda Motor Co Ltd, told Reuters the company would raise its sales to 120,000 vehicles in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore this year from 90,341 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-INTERVIEW-Honda sees sales surge in ASEAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642