(Repeats story issued late on Thursday) * Mahindra's XUV 500 seen as springboard for global ambitions * Anand Mahindra has grown firm from $2 bln to $12.5 bln * Mahindra looking for acquisitions * Says plans to make small SUV to compete with small cars By Jui Chakravorty Oct 13 (Reuters) - When Anand Mahindra took a leadership position at the Mahindra group in 1991, the group was reeling in losses. It made a profit by selling a floor of real estate that year. It was also a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-INTERVIEW-India's Mahindra sets sight on global footprint" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.